This post may contain affiliate links. Here is my Affiliate Disclaimer.
What is Productivity?
Productivity is the process of accomplishing your priorities in a timely manner in order to give yourself more freedom to spend time on the things that matter most to you.
Life isn’t about doing all the things. Life is about spending time with the people you love. That being said, we all have to-do lists that are twenty-five miles long.
When you learn how to prioritize your to-dos and set tried and true systems in place, you’ll find that you can accomplish more in less time, as well as create more time to spend with the people who matter most.
Simple Productivity Tips
- Regularly use a brain dump to clear your mind and prioritize your to-do list
- Create goals and a plan to help you get there, including setting deadlines and working within a specific timeframe
- Implement systems to help you streamline daily activities such as cleaning or daily routines
- Create a clean and clear home environment
- Get specific with your plans, goals, activities, and intentions
- Make goals, tasks, and activities numerically measurable, if at all possible
- Learn to manage your time and energy
Browse by Category
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Make Your Bed by William H McRaven
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a ****: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson