This post may contain affiliate links. Here is my Affiliate Disclaimer.
What is Personal Development?
Personal Development is the process of improving oneself daily through intentional learning and actions.
There is always room for personal development and every person will benefit from the pursuit of becoming a better version of themselves.
It’s time to tap into your own awareness, take ownership of yourself, and start uncovering the person you want to be.
Simple Personal Development Tips
- Replace old habits with new habits
- Take care of your emotional, intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual health
- Make learning and
- Develop and practice self-discipline
- Actively pursue the best version of yourself
- Practice humility
- Cultivate an attitude of personal accountability and ownership for your mistakes
Browse by Category
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Make Your Bed by William H McRaven
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a ****: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson